We Look Forward To Your Visit!
Thanks for your interest in attending The Pawington. We anticipate to your pet’s visit and welcome you to our state-of-the-art facility.
You may request a reservation by completing the electronic form below. Please note that this form is for reservation requests only and does not guarantee a reservation at our resort. If this is your first visit at our facility, please be aware that this reservation does not replace new client intake forms. We will follow up with you shortly to confirm the status of your reservation request.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to insurance restrictions, The Pawington cannot admit Pit Bulls or Staffordshire Terriers for any services. This includes breeds mixed predominantly with these bloodlines. Please understand this is not a reflection of how The Pawington and The Pawington’s staff feels about these breeds. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Health and Age: Please also be aware that certain health and age requirements are in place to ensure it is safe for your pet to stay at the The Pawington. If it is deemed unsafe for your pet to stay with us, we will kindly refer you to a veterinarian. To ease this process, please be up front about age and any medical conditions and/or health concerns prior to boarding.
- The Pawington accepts credit cards (Visa/MasterCard/discover), cash, or personal check.
- We require a valid credit card on your pet’s file at all times.
- Please read over our Boarding and Services Agreement for more information about credit cards on file or call us at (650) 588-7788.
Boarding cancellations must be made within the time frame listed below, or your credit card on file will be charged one night’s rate for the room you’ve reserved, unless otherwise noted. Other cancellations or no shows made within these time frames will result in being charged the full amount of the scheduled boarding or service.
- Daycare (full day, half day, Day Stay): 1 day prior to scheduled date.
- Grooming: 1 day prior to appointment.
- Boarding: 3 days or more before date of arrival *
Our cancellation policies change for Peak/Holiday periods. Please see our Peak/Holiday page for more information.