The lobby is closed for public daycare, arrivals and departures on the following days: New Year’s Day, Independence Day (4th of July), Thanksgiving, Christmas.
During our Peak/Holiday periods we require a two (2) night minimum for all boarding reservations. For Christmas and Thanksgiving, and New Years, we require a three (3) night minimum. You may, of course, stay for a shorter duration, but will be charged for a minimum stay.
Peak/holiday rates are higher for Boarding services, however discounts for additional pet guests, from the same family are still honored. Holiday rates apply at a flat fee per room, per night.
2020 Peak/Holiday Dates
*Please note the lobby is closed for public daycare, pick up and drop off on July 4th, Thanksgiving Day, December 25th and January 1st each year.
- January 1-2 (Lobby Closed January 1st)
- April 10-13
- May 22-25
- July 1-6 (Lobby Closed July 4th)
- September 4-7
- October 9-12
- November 24-30 (Lobby Closed November 26th)
- December 18-31 (Lobby Closed December 25th)
Jan 1-3 (Lobby Closed January 1st)
All services during peak/holiday periods require a confirmed reservation.
Extended stays are available during Peak/Holiday periods. Please call for more information.
Cancellations during Peak/Holiday periods must be made within the time frame listed below. Boarding cancellations or no shows will result in your credit card on file will be charged $50, unless otherwise noted.
*The Pawington also reserves the right to incur the full original charge for shortened stays during Holiday/Peak Periods*
- Grooming: 1 day prior to appointment. Since grooming is independently contracted by The Pawington, late cancellations will incur the full charge of the groom (even if the groom is rescheduled).
- Boarding: 3 days or more before date of arrival *