First Time Pet Guest Checklist
Complete the following:
- The Dog or Cat Profile Form
- Read The Pawington’s Resort Policies Form
- Boarding and Services Agreement
- Boarding Check-in Form
- Make sure all required vaccinations are up to date
- If vaccinations are needed, schedule them at least 7 days prior to your pet’s arrival.
- Apply your pet’s monthly flea and tick medication.
- Pet guests must have passed an evaluation to participate in Daycare, and must complete a day of Daycare prior to a boarding reservation.
- Medications/Supplements must be in the originally prescribed container. Please do not put them in the pre-measured food bags.
- Food should be pre-measured, in separate bags, to ensure that your pet has enough for their entire stay.
- The Pawington’s house kibble is a selection of Natural Balance and Taste of the Wild, and is available for both dogs and cats. House kibble is $3.00/meal. For dining options, please check with our front desk.
- For Airport Parking, please complete the Valet Parking Form.